Recorded Presentation Video
For online virtual conference platform, please prepare a narrated video (mp4) of your presentation which will be included in the online virtual conference platform.
Please take note during your conference session, your recorded video presentation will be played. You are still required to attend your session for QnA.
Before submitting for your video presentation, please make sure you have done the following items via COMET system:
- register and make the payment (due date 18 August 2020)
- submit the full paper* and sign the CET agreement (for those who opt for full paper submission type) (due date 18 August 2020).
- Edit your title and abstract in the system, as per the updated abstract in CET (due date 18 August 2020)
*Please also log in to COMET system or check your inbox frequently on the status of your full paper, to make necessary correction or resubmission for your CET manuscript.
Details of recorded video presentation
- Due date: 18 August 2020
- Platform of uploading video:
- Website: http://sese.sjtu.edu.cn/cloud
- Username: ICLCA2020
- Password: iclca2020
- Duration of recorded video (please follow strictly the allocated duration):
- Oral presentation: 15 min
- Poster presentation: 5 min
- File format of recorded video: MP4
- File name of recorded video: ICLCA20.xxxx.presenter_name.mp4
- Paper ID with presenter name
- E.g., ICLCA20.0088.JieLun_Chou.mp4
- Requirement of presentation (depending on the model of presentation)
- Oral presentation (choose 1 of the option):
- Option 1 – Narrated presentation (PPT slides with both voice and webcam camera)
- Option 2 – Narrated presentation (PPT slides with voice only; include the photo of presenter at the first page and last page of PPT slides)
- Poster presentation (choose 1 of the option):
- Option 1- Narrated presentation (PPT slides with voice)
- Option 2- Narrated presentation (one-page PPT slide with voice)
- Example of recording method:
- Using built in function of PPT to record voice (noted that you would be able to record your webcam as well for PowerPoint 2016 and 365 version) (guideline: http://registration.sdewes.org/iclca20/dfile.php?df=6efc611723aa9fe46d6c44068f197cb3718ecc34 )
- Using zoom to record PPT presentation with webcam
- Using audio recording tool to record the voice and integrate with the video
- Any other methods which could satisfy the requirement of recorded video in Option 1 or Option 2 (please search for more information online if you are not sure how to do it)
Other important notes
- Please keep the oral presentation duration at around 15 minutes and the video file around or under 220Mb in size (poster presentation would be 5 minutes with file size of 70Mb).
- Please upload your video presentation on time so we have enough time for testing and feedback if needed.
- The presentation will be available to other participants on-demand, and you are required to participate in the Q&A during whole conference duration.
Please contact following personnel, if you required any assistance
- Technical assistance of video preparation and upload – Dr Xu Zhen at email@example.com
- Payment and registration – Dr Gao at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status of your paper – log in to COMET system to check the status (or email to email@example.com)
Get in Touch
School of Environmental Science & Engineering,
Shanghai Jiao Tong University,
800, Dongchuan Road, Minhang,
UTM Low Carbon Asia Research Centre,
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 Johor Bahru, Johor, MALAYSIA